CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAlaska is the Great Land! The history of the state is as grand as Denali. This book includes thirty true stories including Russian exploration, the Klondike Gold Rush adventure, World War II Japanese occupation, the destructive 1964 Eauthquake, and other events that helped shape this great state.
- Author BiographyDiane Olthuis moved to Alaska in 1977 to teach on remote St. Paul Island. She has hiked the Chilkoot Trail, climbed Denali, canoed the Yukon River and kayaked Glacier Bay. The tiny community of Hope is her home. Diane is the author of Historic Building Survey: Hope, Alaska and Goldpan, and Trapline & Camera: The Harry A. Johnson Album.
- Author(s)Diane Olthuis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleIt Happened in Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Out-of-print date21/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.