All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an inside look at over 25 interesting and unusual episodes that shaped the history of the Bluegrass State.
- Author BiographyA native of Missouri, Mimi O'Malley holds a B.A. in History from the University of Dayton (OH) and an M.S. in Library Science from Clarion University in Pennsylvania. She has worked in archives and special collections at the Bucks County Historical Society in Pennsylvania and is currently experiencing a learning curve as an academic librarian at Sullivan University. Before embarking on her first travel/history book, she wrote more than fifty articles for newspapers, magazines, and online publications. She resides in Louisville, Kentucky with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Mimi O'Malley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleIt Happened in Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.