All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the Golden Gate and hills, the quirky and forward-thinking urban melting pot of characters, ideas, and ethnicities has blazed its path through history with an emperor, an earthquake, and epiphanies of rebirth. Thirty San Francisco stories tell the tales of what one U.S. president dubbed, The City That Kws How!
- Author BiographySan Franciscan Maxine Cass roams the world to write and photograph award-winning guidebooks and articles. She is the author of AAA Photo Journey to San Francisco, Time for Food: San Francisco, and has updated San Francisco Off the Beaten Path. She enjoys exploring the neighborhoods of everyone's favorite city from her home near Golden Gate Park.
- Author(s)Maxine Cass
- PublisherTwoDot Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleIt Happened in Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Weight16 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.