All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlex and Corey had a great setup. One would watch the White Sox game on TV, while the other would play as the White Sox in the latest sports videogame. It worked out great for the first outs, as the videogame's strikeouts matched those of the real players. However, when the game stays mysteriously tied to the events of the actual game, Alex and Corey begin to wonder if it's more than coincidence. Imaginations run wild as they plan their summer around the gamea they're on a winning streak and they can't afford for the Sox to lose! Could they possibly help the Sox win the World Series? Is it possible that It Isn't Just a Game? Join the authors in this exciting tale of how a game can be more than just a game.
- Author(s)Dustin Schoenfeld,Owen Schoenfeld
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.