All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAJ lives in Florida where it never, ever sws. He dreams of a day when he can build a swman, or wear warm boots in the winter like other kids. AJ soon learns he can't say never when it comes to weather. Just because he hasn't seen any, doesn't mean it never sws in Florida.
- Author BiographyAmy Sweezey is an award-winning Broadcast Meteorologist and mom of three. For more than 20 years, she has delivered daily forecasts on television and spoken to countless groups of children about weather. In It Never, Ever Snows in Florida, Amy combines her experience with weather, kids, and living in both the cold, snowy Midwest and warm, sunny Florida, to create a fun, educational story for children everywhere. Amy lives in the Orlando-area with her family, where it's mostly sunny and hardly ever snows.
- Author(s)Amy Sweezey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ricardo J Rodriguez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.