Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Work! How Will You Show Up? 99 Tips, Turns and Lessons Learned from a Panel of One shares tips and principles for the those seeking to excel in the workplace and in life.
- Author BiographyKelley F. Cornish stays busy helping people move forward and into their NEXT? Through her involvement in various professional and social organizations, Kelley has been focused for nearly 20 years on leading, coaching, and helping others. She frequently speaks on event topics related to diverse talent, women in the workplace, human resource management, diversity and inclusion, and leadership. She is also the author of ExperiencingNEXT, a blog dedicated to empowering others through the sharing of conversation pieces on encouragement, persistence and perspective for the workplace and in life. Kelley enjoys spending time with family and friends and serving within various ministries at her church.Sports enthusiasts and intellectuals alike know Myron Laurent Rolle as a gifted athlete, scholar and philanthropist. As an All-American football player at Florida State University who was drafted in the 6th round by the Tennessee Titans, Myron s athletic prowess matched his academic excellence. He graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2.5 years as a pre-med student at Florida State and is most widely known for receiving the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship, which enabled him to study at Oxford University in England for the 2009 2010 academic year. Always a philanthropist, Myron started the Myron L Rolle Foundation in 2009, dedicated to supporting the health, wellness, educational and other charitable initiatives for children and families in need throughout the world.
- Author(s)Kelley F Cornish,Myron L Rolle
- PublisherLeadingnext LLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleLeadingnext Collection: Volume 1
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeadingnext LLC
- Weight68 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.