Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegardless of the circumstances that lead to single motherhood, the outcome of the experience for tens of millions of women is traumatic and life altering. Do you feel as though a tornado of emotional and practical challenges have rocked your world? Are there days you feel you will never be able to piece your life back together; and perhaps worse you'll never be desirable or worthy of having true love again? WRONG! You are t alone, its t the end and a brand new better life is yours for the taking! It Takes All 5 is the best single mom guide book to getting your life back on track! By healing the whole woman inside and out you will be prepared to take the plunge into the world of dating and mating with confidence. Then using the Five-Finger Philosophy which encompasses the physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and sexual part of every being you will t just meet the one but The REAL one for an authentic and renewable REAL ationship. This is a powerful, life-altering and empowering guide for all single moms to ultimately and once and for all have their true love. It Takes All 5 shows you how to: -Rescript your old story to energize your new chapter.-Live a fearlessly glorious life in the here and w.-Be a bona fide beauty and a fine feisty flirter.-Escape mans land using The Five Finger Philosophy to meet your REAL One.-Create the loving partnership you always wanted for a sustainable REAL ationship.
- Author BiographyKerri Zane is an Emmy award winning television producer, spiritual psychologist, healthy living expert, single mom advisor, author, radio co-host and speaker. She lives in Long Beach California with her two daughters.
- Author(s)Kerri Zane
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight361 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.