All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated edition of the bestselling self-study aidItalian: A Self-Teaching Guide is the ideal companion for studying the language at your own pace--whether you're learning Italian for the first time or just brushing up on your skills. This STG quickly acquaints you with the basic skills you need to speak, read, write, and understand the language. It focuses on grammar and vocabulary relevant to every day life and travel in Italian-speaking countries and features updated extensive vocabulary and lots of culture tes. This helpful guide also includes a pronunciation guide, appendixes with grammar references, and an extensive glossary.Edoardo A. Leba (Bloomington, IN) is Professor of Italian and Director of the Center for Italian Studies at Indiana University.
- Author BiographyEDOARDO A. LEBANO is Professor of Italian and Director of the Center for Italian Studies at Indiana University in Bloomington. He is also the author of Buon Giorno a Tutti!, a first-year Italian textbook also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Edoardo A. Lebano
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleSelf-teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight522 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- ricka_rick21 Jul, 2016by
Easy. Quick. Reliable. Thanks!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.