CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionItalian Colonialism is a pioneering anthology of texts by scholars from seven countries who represent the best of classical and newer approaches to the study of Italian colonization. Essays on the political, ecomic, and military aspects of Italian colonialism are featured alongside works that reflect the insights of anthropology, race and gender studies, film, architecture, and oral and cultural history. The volume includes many essays by Italian and African scholars that have never been translated into English. It is a unique resource that offers students and scholars a comprehensive view of the field.
- Author BiographyRUTH BEN-GHIAT is Associate Professor of Italian Studies at New York University, USA. MIA FULLER is Assistant Professor of Italian Studies at the University of California at Berkeley, USA.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2005
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMia Fuller,Ruth Ben-Ghiat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.