All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew established European democracies have undergone as much change as Italy in recent years, and here is a book that explores precisely what has been achieved - from a public choice perspective. The book pays particular attention to, among others, the introduction of the EURO, the reform of voting from proportional to majoritarian rule, and the switch from a highly centralized government to a federal organization.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byFabio Padovano,Roberto Ricciuti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.