All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Italian Riviera is nestled between the French Riviera, Monaco and Tuscany on the Ligurian coast. Gea was the birthplace of Christopher Columbus while Portofi attracts the rich and famous to its beautiful marina. Cinque Terre refers to the five villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso del Mar on the rthwest coast of Italy. The five villages, which are connected by a hiking trail, draw 850,000 tourists each year yet are mostly unspoilt, continuing a lifestyle that goes back many generations.
- Author(s)Sharon Hammond
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.