All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMade in Italy is an internationally recognized mark of style. From the 1940s to the present day, Italy s fashion achievements haute couture design and invative ready-to-wear, artisanal leather and fur production, high-end textiles, knitwear, and fine tailoring are undeniable. Featuring designers and labels of the highest caliber alongside bespoke tailors and ready-to-wear menswear specialists, this book offers an unparalleled look at the inspiration, marketing, skill, and craftsmanship behind the finest Italian labels. Specially commissioned essays are paired with stunning fashion photography, archival material, and previously unseen objects from private collections to illuminate the secrets of Italy s la bella moda.
- Author BiographySonnet Stanfill is a curator of 20th-century and contemporary fashion at the V&A. She curated a number of exhibitions over the last decade and has edited the accompanying publications.
- PublisherVictoria & Albert Museum
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVictoria & Albert Museum
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight1928 g
- Width246 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySonnet Stanfill
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.