All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStizzo, the proud owner of Best of Times Tattoo, presents the best work to come out of his famous parlor in Milan, Italy, in the form of beautiful flash, and provides an intimate look into the house artists in action. At turns exotic, religious, and cryptic, but always classy, highly detailed, and distinct, their work and their legacy could spark a new generation of artists who care about tradition and aren't afraid to push their skills to the limit. Showcased on textured paper, the vibrant, icographic art and bold designs look just as outstanding on artificial surfaces as they would on skin. Enthusiasts and ambitious tattoo artists who hope to imitate these remarkable samples will appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into Stizzo, Max Brain, and Pellico's craft, which they can catch a glimpse of--at the drawing board and in the studio--in arresting black and white and color photography.
- Author BiographyBorn in Milan in 1978, Stizzo entered the tattoo world in the late 90s. He combines secrets and techniques he learned from a tribal and Marquesian tattoo master with classic, traditional designs. In 2009, Stizzo opened The Best of Times.
- Author(s)Max Brain,Silvio Pellico
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note133 colour photos
- Weight948 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.