All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped for beginners, the Italianissimo course book is designed to accompany the Italianissimo CDs (9780563519270) but can also be used on its own to develop your reading and writing skills. With its emphasis on enjoying Italy and all it has to offer culturally, Italianissimo will teach you all the language you need to make the most of your time abroad. Its unique twin-track approach allows you to decide how you want to learn. Choose either the quicker route, concentrating on communication, or the more detailed route if you wish to understand the language and grammar in more depth. Ten structured units present the main language of the course, with additional grammar and exercise sections provided at regular intervals to reinforce learning. Italianissimo can help you reach the equivalent level of a first qualification, such as GCSE. This 279-page course book is also available to buy as part of a pack that includes four 75-minute audio CDs (9781406676136).
- Author(s)Denise de Rome
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleItalianissimo
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Active
- Content Noteillustrations (chiefly colour), colour maps
- Weight636 g
- Width191 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Most relevant reviews
- blackowl4603 Apr, 2013by
Good buy book on learning Italian.
A great book. Doing a class on Italian here in Australia. Was told I could get a secondhand copy of the book for about $40. Found one on eBay for $10.50 which included postage from the UK.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.