CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionTime Out is kwn for seeking out the best venues in towns and cities around the world. Now, in the first of a new series, it applies that expertise to a whole country, selecting 30 of Italy's most inspiring destinations and taking you straight to the loveliest hotels, best eating and drinking and most compelling sights. Time Out commissioned over 30 Italophiles to write about the places they kw, live in and love, persuading them to divulge their favourite restaurants and bars, research new and interesting places to stay, explore off-the beaten-track areas and interview experts on gastromy, architecture, fashion and the latest trends.Specialists in travel, style and food and drink, our writers have drawn on their experience of and passion for the country to introduce undiscovered gems in an informative and inspiring way. All the major cities are included, plus scenic country and beach escapes and gems of art and architecture, and there are helpful appendices directing you to the perfect destination for your own personal Italian idyll.
- Author BiographyThe editor, Jan Fuscoe, is a London-based writer and regular contributor to Time Out magazine and the annual Time Out Film Guide. She has edited a number of Time Out publications, including the latest Naples & the Amalfi Coast guide (2007). Editing this guide was a particularly special project as it offered a wonderful opportunity to celebrate her long love of Italy and her Italian roots.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight752 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.