All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs there somewhere you really want to travel to, or just yearn to kw better? Do you want all the essential facts about France at your fingertips? If you want to kw what it's really about (rather than the things your parents think you should see!), The Real Italy is a great place to start. What's hot: Italy highlights you really won't want to miss Where to check out Italy's famous fashion industry (and how to buy designer clothes cheap!) The music scene, including festivals and the biggest TV talent show, Amici Introducing some of Italy's favourite foods Why all Italian kids are scooter crazy Need-to-kw information about internet access, mobile networks, key words and phrases and more Whether you are planning a trip or a holiday, just day-dreaming about one or simply need to kw the facts The Real Italy is your essential guide. It is part of a series of books that help young people find out what a country is really about.
- Author BiographyPaul Mason's interest in writing stems from his childhood when he won the Scripture Prize in his last year at Primary School. He now is an experienced freelance writer and editor of a variety of children's information books, with subjects including extreme sports, geography and travel. He has a degree in anthropology, has worked in Turkey and taught English as a foreign language. Paul is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Paolo Messi,Paul Mason
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleThe Real
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, 1 map
- Weight280 g
- Width178 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.