All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores new ways that the Mediterranean has been discussed in Italian intellectual and artistic culture from the 1980s to the present.
- Author BiographyAuthor Norma Bouchard: Norma Bouchard is Associate Professor of Italian and Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies at the University of Connecticut. Author Valerio Ferme: Valerie C. Ferme is the Chair of the Department of French & Italian at the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA.
- Author(s)Norma Bouchard,Valerio Ferme
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.