All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionGoing on holiday to Italy or are you just interested in the country? Then this is the book for you. Discover Milan and the incredible Duomo cathedral, then travel out by train to the famous lakes and go windsurfing on Lake Garda and hiking on the Dolomites. Travel to Venice, Florence and Rome - to see the Colosseum - before finally ending up in Sicily and then Sardinia after experiencing the food, culture and vibrancy of this amazing country. Told from the viewpoint of a young visitor and packed with interesting tips on where to go and what to see, these bold and colourful books explore countries through a travel diary. Been There! is a series of eight books focussing on some of the most exciting cities on the world. Suitable for children studying countries at KS2 or for children who are just fascinated by other cultures and customs.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Savery is an experienced writer and editor of children's books. She enjoys researching new topic areas and finding out fascinating facts. In her spare time, she loves to bake and walk along the river.
- Author(s)Annabel Savery
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBeen There
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width160 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.