All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionItaly offers complete coverage of this fascinating country, including sections on history, geography, wildlife, infrastructure and government, and culture. It also includes a detailed fact file, maps and charts, and a traceable flag.
- Author BiographyClaire Throp loves sea mammals and spent far too long looking at them while supposedly doing research for this book! She has written children's nonfiction on subjects ranging from countries to sports to. She lives just outside Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Claire Throp
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCountries Around the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oxford Designers and Illustrators
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.