All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood is something that we all have in common. We all need to eat to stay alive but the staggering variety of foods eaten around the world and the variety of ways in which they are cooked makes for a fascinating read. Do you kw your gcchi from your Gorgonzola? There's much more to Italian food than pasta and pesto! Discover all about the types of food Italian people eat - from the traditional to the modern - and read about how food is used in cultural and religious celebrations, by families, in different regions and at different times of the year. Then have a go at making an Italian dish of your own using one of the step-by-step recipes. A series of eight titles that explore food from eight very different countries around the world. Each book gives a brief overview of the history of food in each country before you delve deeper into what makes each a unique eating experience.
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced children's author and editor. She specializes in history and contemporary issues.
- Author(s)Jane Bingham
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleA World of Food
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.