All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.23
About this product
- DescriptionHow to cook like a king in France? With the Mediterranean Specialties series, it's problem! In eight individual volumes - France, Italy, Morocco, Spain, Turkey, Greece, Tunisia and Islands of the Mediterranean - aficionados of Mediterranean cuisine will find a delightful cross-section of delicacies specific to each country. In each book, eleven rewned master chefs demonstrate the preparation of the recipes in steps that are described in detail, so that even cooks with little experience can be assured of success. Anecdotes and background information about local customs and the origins of select ingredients round out the presentation. Cold and warm appetisers, soups, creative main dishes with fish and meat, and ingenious desserts to crown any meal: in this series readers will discover the fascinating world of Mediterranean specialties with fragrant spices that taste of sun and the sea, awakening vivid associations with these vibrant cultures and cuisines.
- Date of Publication15/04/2006
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleMediterranean Cuisine S.
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Out-of-print date25/03/2009
- Content Notemore than 500 illustrations four-colour throughout
- Width218 mm
- Height285 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.