About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate collection of classic pasta, pizza, antipasto, risotto, meat, fish, vegetable dishes and delicious desserts, with over 500 photographs. This is a comprehensive collection of 500 authentic Italian recipes - from antipasti through to zabaglione - with tempting and tasty ideas for every part of the meal and every occasion. It features warming soups, sizzling pizza and satisfying savoury breads, succulent ragus and roasts, chargrilled fish and shellfish, and a fantastic range of pasta, polenta, gcchi, odle and rice dishes well as delectable desserts and ices. It includes all the popular Italian classics such as risotto, cannelloni and lasagne, pizzette and calzone, and zabaglione and tiramisu, as well as lesser-kwn regional specialities such as chicken with ham and cheese from Emilia-Romagna and grilled fennel salad from Tuscany. Clear step-by-step instructions and a full-colour photograph of every finished dish guarantee perfect results every time. It also includes a nutritional analysis for every recipe. Italy is rightly regarded as one of the world's greatest cuisines. From the sundrenched Mediterranean to misty Alpine slopes, the country is a patchwork of wonderfully varied regions and culinary traditions, each featuring its own typical ingredients, cooking methods and recipes. This amazing diversity is celebrated here in an incredible collection of 500 recipes. Traditional regional recipes are well represented, such as Chicken with Ham and Cheese from Emilia-Romagna, Tortelli with Pumpkin Stuffing from Mantua, and Risi e Bisi from the Veneto, alongside contemporary dishes such as Grilled Fennel Salad with Nicoise Olives, Basil and Pecori Stuffed Tenderloin, and Hot Avocado Halves with Balsamic Vinegar and Basil Oil. With easy-to-follow tested recipes, this comprehensive compendium of Italian dishes will appeal to everyone who loves good food and cooking.
- Author BiographyEditor Jeni Wright is a highly respected culinary expert and food writer. Her speciality is the food of Italy, but she has penned many books and articles on a wide range of cooking subjects. She is also a member of the Guild of Food Writers.
- Author(s)Jeni Wright
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication14/08/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 500 colour photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $28.36New
- AU $24.91Used
- AU $42.92New
- AU $34.92New
- AU $30.80New
- AU $15.99New
- AU $19.34New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.44Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.91
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.33
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $29.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.