All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionITIL(R) Practitioner Guidance is the essential reference text which accompanies the ITIL Practitioner qualification. Fully integrated with the ITIL Practitioner syllabus, this publication is also a practical guide that helps IT service management (ITSM) professionals turn ITIL theory into practice through case studies, worksheets, templates and scenarios.
- Author BiographyAssembled by the Practitioner Architect Team of Kevin Behr, Karen Ferris, Lou Hunnebeck, Stuart Rance, Barclay Rae and Paul Wilkinson, a team of renowned ITSM experts under the guidance of AXELOS' Kaimar Karu, ITIL Practitioner Guidance concludes with a practical toolkit containing templates, worksheets and assessments that will help ITSM professionals to improve the value of the service they provide to their customers.
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. figs, tables
- Weight680 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byThe Stationery Office
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.