It's About Time!: 10 Smart Strategies to Avoid Time Traps and Invest Yourself Where It Matters by Carolyn Castleberry (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning reporter Carolyn Castleberry brings workable solutions to help women discover and apply the right strategies for time management in their lives, freeing them to invest themselves in what really matters. American women are in a time crisis. They are doing more but enjoying it less. Fueled by both internaland external pressures, they run from task to task without pausing to ask themselves, Do I really want to do all this stuff? Why can't I get a handle on managing my time? How can they find true time balance in their super-charged,over-scheduled lives? Carolyn Castleberry co-host of ABC Family's Living the Life, has t only asked herself these questions, but has interviewed countless accomplished newsmakers over the years. Determined to bring workable solutions to women, she commissioned a national survey of women. Roughly half of those surveyed felt busier than they did five years ago (50 percent), don't feel there's eugh time to get everything done (45 percent), and say they don't have eugh time for themselves (43 percent). One in three women (34 percent) described themselves as overwhelmed. This book delivers proven, effective strategies for time management. First, it offers women a chance to take a selftest to see where they fall on the time-balance scale, a tool to assist the reader in diagsing her time-management style in order to apply the right strategies and biblical principles to fit her needs. Once diagsed, readers discover the unique factors standing in their way of effectiveness. They explore the time traps to avoid-those habits, decisions, and disempowering thoughts and words that literally steal time. Then with smart, biblical strategies in place, readers discover how to select their true priorities and invest their talents, careers, and selves in living to do what really matters.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Castleberry is an international television co-host on ABC Family's Living the Life. She has authored Women, Take Charge of Your Money and Get Answers About Your Money. As an award-winning reporter and television anchor, her reports have been featured on such major media outlets as CNN, FOX & Friends, Family News in Focus, and print publications across the country. She lives in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Author(s)Carolyn Castleberry
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight289 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.