All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you think about your think'n? River Destind thinks you should!! Start think'n about your think'n .....Just buy the book....
- Author BiographyRiver is fictional but likes to have a good time. Mostly he listens, watches and learns. He didn't always do this. As exposed in the episodes in the book he had trouble with all of these as a child, adolescent, and young adult. As life moved on he learned he could think through about anything. His mission was to ensure the answer to his question does this make us better? was always yes. If the answer was no, his thinking wasn't finished.
- Author(s)River Destind
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2005
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.