All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes over two dozen of our most beloved Christmas carols and shreds them limb from limb, rewriting them from a zombie's point-of-view. Tiny tots' eyes are longer aglow - they're in a bowl. And Mommy's t kissing Santa under the mistletoe - she's chewing his face. Nobody - t Rudolph, Old Saint Nick, or even those three Wise Guys who traveled afar - is spared when the undead come kcking.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Spradlin is the author of the New York Times bestseller It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies!, Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime, and Jack and Jill Went Up to Kill, as well as several children's picture books, the novels and manga volumes in the Spy Goddess series, and the Youngest Templar novels. He lives in Michigan with his family.
- Author(s)Michael P. Spradlin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight79 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.