Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionIt's best to be me is a charming and delightful fable created by children's author Salvatore Puglisi and accomplished sculptor-illustrator David Byrne. Together they have conjured up make-believe creatures such as the elemouse, peafrog, butterbear and crocaroo to teach children the valuable lessons of being satisfied, comfortable, and proud of who they are. The story starts with a rabbit and a turtle. To a rabbit it might seem like a great idea to be able to carry one's house on its back, but what is the use if your ears stick out when you take a nap and you can't flip over once you are on your back? With expressive full-color illustrations, children and their parents will have hours of mixed-up, madcap fun continuing this creature-creation game, and in the end will discover it's best for a rabbit to be a rabbit, a turtle to be a turtle-and for us to be who we are.
- Author BiographyAuthor Salvatore Puglisi and accomplished sculptor and illustrator David Byrne, are both retired from careers as creative designers of consumer packaging, much of it for children's gum and candy. Both storytelling grandparents, with a total of nine grandchildren between them, live in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Salvatore Puglisi
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.