All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest book by Greg Behrendt, author of the two-million plus copy bestseller 'He's Just Not That Into You', is ather hilarious, wry and wise take on relationships and how to move on when one goes sour. 'He's Just Not That Into You' is more than a book. It's a revolution. The phrase, coined by Behrendt for an episode of Sex and the City, has w entered the language: it features in ads, it's referred to in newspaper headlines and it has spawned spin-off spoof books and more. 'It's Called A Break-up Because It's Broken' promises to do this and more. It will help you get over anyone and move on. Behrendt's voice is unique -- combining tell-it-like-it-is advice with humour and the 'guy's eye view'. The book is filled with solid advice to help you let go of your ex -- for example: 'It's 3 am, the bottle of wine is empty, do you really want to make that call? How hot is that?' Each insightful chapter is complemented with a Q-and-A with Greg on what he's thinking, case studies, and games. Greg and Amiira tackle tough issues such as break-up sex, how t to lose your friends during a break-up, and 10 great places to cry. It's the ultimate read and reference for anyone who has ever been in a relationship.
- Author BiographyComedian Greg Behrendt was a consultant for three consecutive seasons on Sex and the City. His acclaimed stand-up comedy has been seen on HBO, The Tonight Show, Late Show with David Letterman and Late Night with Conan O'Brien. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Amiira Ruotola-Behrendt,Greg Behrendt
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Element
- Out-of-print date22/02/2012
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.