All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this easy-to-read book, pastor Jack Haberer helps you seek God's will for your life. You'll move from deep theological considerations to street-level, daily-life practicalities-and you'll learn to chart a course through life's complexities, guided by the Scriptures, in the company of the church. My only complaint is that it wasn't available thirty years ago! -Brian D. McLaren, author, speaker, and activist Jack Haberer's It's Complicated helps Christians figure out what to do when life gets complicated and the distinctions between good and bad are t so clear. Using Bible passages as a guide, Haberer affirms and then challenges many closely held beliefs, making traditional distinctions between conservative and liberal Christians obsolete. It's Complicated harks back to Joseph Fletcher's twentieth-century classic Situation Ethics (Westminster John Kx Press) and gives readers a toolkit for Christian decision making in a variety of complex situations. The book provides a framework for readers to reference when they're confronting moral dilemmas in their own lives, what Haberer calls doing ethics by spreadsheet.
- Author BiographyJack Haberer is the pastor of Vanderbilt Presbyterian Church in Naples, Florida. He previously served nine years as editor and publisher of Presbyterian Outlook. He is the author of two books from Geneva Press: GodViews: The Convictions That Drive Us and Divide Us and Living the Presence of Spirit.
- Author(s)Jack Haberer
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2017
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.