All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Modern Day Matchmaker presents a refreshingly optimistic and plainspoken dating guide to finding romance both on- and off-line. Finding and keeping a mate has never been harder. New rules are needed to navigate the complicated and changing modern-love landscape. If someone wants to find the one, what are the guidelines he or she needs to kw, w that online dating and Google-searching a prospective love interest are the rm? Happily married for ten years, Paul Carrick Brunson is a husband, a father, and a rising star in the matchmaking world. In It s Complicated (But It Doesn t Have to Be), Brunson tackles relevant questions such as:
- Is marriage right for my personality type?
- Do the rules of chivalry still apply?
- How can I date more than one person without hurt feelings?
- What is the best mode of communication (text messages, phone, e-mail, etc.) for asking someone out?
- Author BiographyPaul Carrick Brunson is a professional matchmaker and certified life coach. A former investment banker and business executive with an MBA from Georgetown University, he founded One Degree from Me, a premier matchmaking and life-coaching company in 2009, and has matched over three thousand people on dates, resulting in over three hundred long-term matches. He lives in Washington, D.C., with Jill, his wife of ten years, and their son, Kingston.
- Author(s)Paul Carrick Brunson
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group
- Weight349 g
- Width134 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.