All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Earnings That Count introduces the Earnings Power Box(t)- atool for identifying companies with a wide gap between theiraccrual performance and earnings. Features include six ratiosinvestors can use to make smarter decisions, techniques foridentifying companies poised to outgain the market over thenext five to ten years, and more.
- Author BiographyHewitt Heiserman Jr., is a veteran quantitative research analyst with firms including Fidelity Investments and American Holdco. He is a columnist for TheStreet.com and the founder of EarningsPower.com.
- Author(s)Hewitt Heiserman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.