All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a busy picture book full of fabulous facts and things to do! The perfect introduction to numbers and how to use them in everyday situations. It includes bright and lively photographs of children, animals and toys help to develop important skills. It offers exciting step-by-step activities encourage young children to improve their numeracy - add up the dancing aliens, take away hopping frogs, sort out odd socks, count the feet in your family, and make birthday badges. With weird and wonderful information about numbers, it also includes an exciting board game - advance from 1 to 30 to get to Teddy the bear's birthday party. It shows striped tigers, bright birthday candles, wacky races, space teddy bears and intergalactic robots that make counting and arithmetic really fun to learn. From simple matching activities and straightforward counting games to basic addition, subtraction and counting all the way up to 100, this superb book will teach youngsters all the basic number skills that they will need to kw for their first years at school. This series has been developed with the help of educational experts.Guidance tes give advice on getting the most from all the activities in the book.
- Author BiographyArianne Holden is an experienced children's author and consultant editor. She has written several children's educational titles.
- Author(s)Arianne Holden
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Notephotographs throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.