All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven if real pets aren t allowed in the house, young artists will love learning how to draw their favorite (or most desired) pet with this simple book! Step-by-step instructions and illustrations are easy and fun to follow, and children will enjoy fun facts about different pets, such as that a bird s feathers are heavier than its skeleton! Kids will learn how to draw and color their favorite cuddly pets, such as: a dog, a cat, a guinea pig, a rat, a snake, and eleven more! In It s Fun to Draw Pets, artist Mark Bergin gives kids tips and ideas for using watercolors, crayons, pens, and collage to enhance their drawings. And once kids have mastered Bergin s instructions and drawings, they will be inspired to come up with their own creative pet drawings using the techniques they ve learned.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England. He has written over twenty books, including It s Fun to Draw Farm Animals and It s Fun to Draw Safari Animals. He has done many book designs, layouts, and storyboards in many styles, including cartoons for numerous books, posters, and advertisements. He lives with his wife and three children in Bexhill-on-Sea, England.
- Author(s)Mark Bergin
- PublisherSky Pony Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt's Fun to Draw (Paper)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width224 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.