All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDancing peapods, parachuting frogs, energetic elephants, daredevil teddy bears and boating mice make it really fun to learn about sizes. From an introduction to comparative size to a look at real-life animal sizes and growing sequences, this book will teach children all the basics that they will need to kw for their first years at school. Record your own growth, bake cookies in three different sizes, draw characters with tall and short hats, grow some bean sprouts, make a jigsaw puzzle by cutting a big picture into little pieces, and much more.
- Author BiographyClaire Llewellyn is a prize-winning author of non-fiction for young readers. She has written more than fifty children's books on a range of subjects.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content NotePhotographs throughout
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.