All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn experienced Banking-CIO reveals the world of Information Techlogy in a company. There's a Grand-Canyon-sized gap between the expectations of computer users and what an IT department can effectively do. And this gap creates many victims-on both sides! This book is a one-of-a-kind bridge-builder for computer users to understand IT and to be able to talk to IT experts. It is deliberately written in layman's language and avoids IT-specific technical terms. Why do IT projects fail or always take longer than expected? Why is software so unstable? What do IT experts do all day, and why are there so many? What about IT security? This book is a translation of the second edition of the bestselling German book Eine Million oder ein Jahr.
- Author BiographyClaude Roeltgen has been CIO in different banks in Luxembourg since 1987.
- Author(s)Claude Roeltgen
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.