All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'm a high school math teacher, and I made this book to use in my classroom. The book is about the relationships among quadrilaterals. My students love the book and really get into it when I read it to them. It is a great review of the topic and also provides a change of pace. The students love having a book read to them, and they laugh at the corny math jokes. The story offers ather way to present the material and that makes the vocabulary more memorable. I put the book at an eighth grade reading level, but it could be read to any math class, younger or older, that is learning about classifying quadrilaterals (trapezoid, parallelogram, rectangle, rhombus, square etc.)and quadrilateral properties. It is a fun book and great resource for a math teacher.
- Author(s)Lorraine Krusinski
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.