All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNuremberg, Germany is the second largest city in the State of Bavaria. Nuremberg tries hard to shake off its Nazi Past and the formerly well-publicized Nuremberg Trials. past. And they have a magnificent Christmas Market that has been kwn to bring thousands of tourists. However, the best thing about seeing Nuremberg today is the medieval past clearly visible nearly everywhere! You can walk over a bridge through an archway to a medieval shopping area, and see all sorts of fun things in this city just by taking a walk and taking a good look around, and this is exactly what kids like to do! Written in verse by award winning author, attorney and former teacher Penelope Dyan, with photography by former television director of engineering, John D. Weigand, this book is a delight to the eyes. And to make things even better, you can use this book to practice early reading skills because the verse is based on word recognition and rhyme, so kids can shout out what is coming next. This is a book of using the mind and the senses, t a book filled with boring facts. Weigand and Dyan see through the eyes of a child, and former teacher, Penelope Dyan seems to just kw what a child sees and wants to see.
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographer(s)John D Weigand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.