Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith it's tight plot, well-crafted and believable characters, and complex mystery, It's Murder, My Son is a thoroughly enjoyable read. I look forward to many more Mac Faraday mysteries. John J. Lamb, author of the Bear Collector Mysteries A most unusual and surprising plot, intriguing characters, snappy dialogue, great settings and a dog named Gnarly are the prime ingredients in Lauren Carr's terrific new mystery, It's Murder, My Son. F.M. Meredith, author of An Axe to Grind What started out as the worst day of Mac Faraday's life would end up being a new beginning. After a messy divorce hearing, the last person that Mac wanted to see was ather lawyer. Yet, this lawyer wore the expression of a child bursting to tell his secret. This covert would reveal Mac as heir to undreamed of fortunes, and lead him to the birthplace of America's Queen of Mystery and an investigation that will unfold like one of her famous mystery vels. Soon after she moves to her new lakefront home in Spencer, Maryland, multi-millionaire Katrina Singleton learns that life in an exclusive community is t all good. For some unkwn reason, a strange man calling himself Pay Back begins stalking her. When Katrina is found strangled all evidence points to her terrorist, who is where to be found. Three months later the file on her murder is still open with only vague speculations from the local police department when Mac Faraday, sole heir to his unkwn birth mother's home and fortune, moves into the estate next door. Little does he kw as he drives up to Spencer Mar that he is driving into a closed gate community that is hiding more suspicious deaths than his DC workload as a homicide detective. With the help of his late mother's journal, this retired cop puts all his detective skills to work to pick up where the local investigators have left off to follow the clues to Katrina's killer.
- Author BiographyLauren Carr fell in love with mysteries when her mother read Perry Mason to her at bedtime. She wrote her first book after giving up her writing career to be a stay-at-home mom. The first installment in the Joshua Thornton mysteries, A Small Case of Murder was named a finalist for the Independent Publisher Book Award 2005. Her second full-length book, A Reunion to Die For was released in June 2007. Her new series, The Mac Faraday Mysteries, is set in Deep Creek Lake, Maryland, where she and her family often vacation. Lauren is a popular speaker who has made speaking appearances at schools, youth groups, and on author panels at conventions. She is also an active member of Sisters in Crime. She lives with her husband and son on a mountaintop in West Virginia. Visit Lauren at her blog: http: //writerlaurencarr.blogspot.com/, or her website: http: //laurencarr.webs.com
- Author(s)Lauren Carr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMac Faraday Mystery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.