Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Never Quite What You Think In mothering adopted four- and six-year-old daughters from a foreign country, the searing heartbreak of broken dreams compelled me to evaluate the layers of mass consciousness and societal conditioning about what everyone believes love is and what love should do. Acquiring self-kwledge is demonstrated as the way to release ancient beliefs and fears that perpetuate guilt, self-sacrificing, superstition, or long-term suffering. This includes any handed-down text that promotes dependency on a force other than the God Mind mastery within each of us to create our own reality. My own stumbles in parenting transform themselves into steps of liberation as my story evolves from the taboo of a mother who leaves her home, into a message of freedom in the song that it sings: Love is t held in the captivity of expectation, like the birds, it is free to go as it chooses.
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.