All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA manifesto for twenty-first-century leadership packaged in a fun and engaging story. Buy this book and get it in the hands of everyone in your company . (Darren Hardy, publisher, Success magazine). Ben is a young manager who has been charged with persuading 500 employees to agree to a merger. Facing an impossible battle, he seeks the advice of an old friend, who introduces him to eccentric Aunt Elle. In the week leading up to the crucial employee vote, Aunt Elle teaches Ben about the power of influence and positive persuasion. Ben also meets with the company's top executives, coming back a new leadership lesson each time. Ben finally learns the critical principle so many people in power fail to grasp: it's t about me, it's about you. Written with a light touch and filled with practical advice, this book will resonate with all who aspire to influential leadership.
- Author BiographyBob Burg and John David Mann are the co-authors of The Go-Giver and Go-Givers Sell More. A former top sales professional, Burg is a a sought-after speaker and the author of Endless Referrals. Mann has been writing about business, leadership and the laws of success for more than twenty-five years. Visit thegogiver.com.
- Author(s)Bob Burg,John David Mann
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date30/08/2013
- Weight262 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.