All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book talks about the power of positive thinking. It is a wake up call regarding one's own self and the world in which we live. It talks about how easy it is to lose sight of empathy and get lost in our own misery. We all live, love, suffer and laugh just the same. The book brings out that you can change, but you are the one that must do this; one can do it for you. It is time that all of us become aware and change to make things better. The book discusses how this is t an easy thing to do, but if one takes one step at a time, all of our lives can be changed for the better. Making a negative situation into a positive one can be done. My own personal experiences and observations that are discussed in my book will show the reader how it can be done. This book was written for everyone.
- Author BiographyI am not a famous author or poet but simply someone who has had my own share of hard times and have tried to learn from them like anyone else. I am originally from New Jersey and now reside in Florida. I am a single mom and have raised my son by teaching him about life and the outcome of choices that we make in life. I graduated from Glassboro State College with a degree in teaching. After having taught for ten years I began working in the personnel field. I became disabled shortly after and my world changed dramatically. It is when this occurred that I felt the need to write a book that anyone could relate to no matter what is happening in your life.
- Author(s)Gail Math
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.