All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a shift of policy at board level. Cash is needed and Alex Rogo's companies are to be put on the block. Alex faces a cruel dilemma. If he successfully completes the turnaround of his companies they can be sold for the maximum return: if he fails they will be closed down. Either way Alex and his team will be out of work. It looks like lose-lose, both for Alex and for his team. And as if he doesn't have eugh to deal with, his two children have become teenagers. As Alex grapples with problems at work and at home, we begin to understand the full scope of Eli Goldratt's powerful techniques. It's Not Luck reveals more of the Thinking Process-techniques that consistently produce win-win solutions to seemingly impossible problems.
- Author BiographyDr Eliyahu M Goldratt was an internationally recognized leader in the development of new business management concepts and systems, and acted as an educator to many of the world's corporations. He has been described by Fortune as 'a guru to industry' and by Businessweek as a 'genius'. He is the originator of the Theory of Constraints (TOC) and his ideas have revolutionized the way an increasing number of companies work. In 1986 he founded the Goldratt Institute to promote his approach as the means to achieving improved performance. The Institute has offices in the USA, Mexico, UK, Spain, Holland, South Africa and Israel.
- Author(s)Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.