All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $27.30New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
About this product
- DescriptionRoy Spence has helped organizations such as Southwest Airlines, BMW, the University of Texas, Wal-Mart, the Clinton Global Initiative, and many others achieve greatness by obsessing about one big idea: purpose. Simply put, purpose is a definitive statement about the difference you are trying to make in the world. Purpose is the key to creating and maintaining a high-performing organization, deserving just as much attention as strategy, execution, and invation. A real purpose can t just be words on paper. It has to get under the skin of every member of your organization like Southwest s purpose of democratizing the skies or Wal-Mart s of saving people money so they can live better. If you get it right, your people will feel great about what they re doing, clear about their goals, and excited to get to work every morning. This audiobook will help you discover your organization s purpose, proclaim it to the world, and apply it to everything you do. It will force your organization to address some tough and profound questions: What do we really stand for? Do our employees feel like what they do matters? Would our customers miss us if we ceased to exist? Do we bring our purpose to life everywhere we can? Spence s hard-won lessons will change the way you view your job, your business model, your leadership style, and your marketing. They will help you make money, make a difference, and with a little luck make history.
- Author(s)Roy M Spence
- PublisherBrilliance Corporation
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Corporation
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Read byJr.
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.