All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPLAN THE WORK... WORK THE PLAN After releasing the original book It's Not About You, It's About Bacon! Relationship Marketing In A Social Media World!, we received overwhelming positive feedback. We did have one complaint though... There is so much information in this book that I wished there was more space to take tes. This workbook will w solve that problem for everyone. It's designed to help you make the most of the over 29 chapters and almost 300 pages of information in the book. It will also help develop a plan of action to propel you and your business into the future. It asks you questions you may t have even though of, and gives you the opportunity to think through your networking and social media in a new and more organized way. RELATIONSHIP MARKETING IS WHAT MAKES SOCIAL MEDIA ROCK If you are looking for a How-to social networking book, then this is t for you. This is a Why-to book. If you have been overwhelmed and confused by all the conflicting examples and theories about why social networking works for some and t for others, this book will be an eye-opening breath of fresh air. You will learn why relationships, both new and nurtured ones, are golden for you and your business. This book will demystify using the internet and social media to successfully market your business. In this ever-changing world of instant gratification and measurable communications, you need to kw the tools and methodologies that create real interaction and engagement. It's Not About You, It's About Bacon, will help you get ticed, become memorable and top of mind, and grow your brand and business through tested and proven face-to-face and social networking techniques. REVIEW Brian's book is 276 pages of information. No pictures, charts, diagrams. So while his book is on my list of definite must-reads, it can seem a bit daunting to the uninitiated social networker. The great thing about Brian is that he realized this and quickly moved to resolved that problem. The solution? The companion workbook to It's Not About You, It's About Bacon! It's Not About You, It's about Bacon is a Why-to t a How-to. But many of my clients need that how-to guidance. How to do things like choosing the best networking groups or building the 5 pages essential to every website. Now with the companion workbook, you get both. So many coaches simply tell you do this/don't do that without ever explaining why. Others simply explain theory without giving any ideas for implementation. With his book, and w the workbook, Brian does both. It's Not About You, It's About Bacon explains networking in all its forms. Not just social media. Face-to-face networking. Blogging. Websites. And then the workbook shows you how to put all that information to work. It took me a week to first read Brian's book. And I admit I have t used all of the information in it. Now that I have the workbook I intend to start back at Chapter 1 and take each tidbit of info and see how it applies to my business. I can't wait to see what happens when I do! - Melodieann Whiteley speaker, trainer, coach, owner BoomerBizCoach ABOUT THE AUTHOR Brian Basilico is a nationally recognized speaker, author, trainer and adjunct professor. He brings over 30 years of marketing experience to his award- winning internet marketing company, B2b Interactive Marketing, Inc. Brian is a syndicated blogger, and has been featured as a guest expert in Entrepreneur and Inc. magazines, as well as various news articles, radio shows and podcasts.
- Author BiographyBrian Basilico is a nationally recognized speaker, author, trainer and adjunct professor. He brings over 30 years of marketing experience to his award- winning internet marketing company, B2b Interactive Marketing, Inc. Brian is a syndicated blogger, and has been featured as a guest expert in Entrepreneur and Inc. magazines, as well as various news articles, radio shows and podcasts.
- Author(s)Brian Basilico
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.