It's Not the Same Friday: A Story of Personal Change by MS Jeannie S Benjamin (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.58+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe met the Beatles while they were filming A Hard Day's Night and she travelled around Europe with a group of friends on a red, London double-decker bus in the same year. This is how Jeannie Benjamin's story of change begins. After experiencing years of violence and abuse in her marriage she eventually managed to free herself, but t until she was in her forties. Soon afterwards she had to deal with the sudden death of her mother in a car crash. She got into politics and stood for Parliament as a Labour Candidate in a Tory stronghold. She made further attempts to become an MP, but all to avail. She took a change of direction into the area of self-development and qualified as a Louise Hay teacher. An unexpected phone call led to a trip to Canada to meet newly-discovered relatives of her father, a Master Bomber in the RAF, who had been killed in the Second World War when she was a baby. Further astounding information about her father's final bombing mission over Germany came about through Facebook. After wanting to change the world through politics she came to realise that the most profound change that can occur is within oneself. If you enjoyed Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love you will warm to It's Not The Same Friday. You will be intrigued, inspired and moved as you read this fascinating real-life account of change in one woman's life and how she discovered the importance of kwing what you really want.
- Author BiographyJeannie Benjamin spent the first twenty-one years of her working life as a primary school teacher. She became interested in politics and stood for Parliament in the 1992 General Election as the Labour Candidate in Sevenoaks. She then began working for the trade union UNISON, as Regional Women's Officer, focusing on women's training and development. After eleven years she took a further change of direction and moved into the field of personal coaching. She qualified as a Louise Hay teacher and NLP Master Practitioner. She travels abroad several times a year and when she is in England she enjoys living in her home in Reading and making frequent visits to her partner's home in North Devon. She has two adult children, a son and a daughter.
- Author(s)MS Jeannie S Benjamin
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.