All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1942, two young women give birth in a home for unmarried mothers. Thirteen years later, Dorothy Wilson is a successful actress, offered her first major role in a feature film. But it will mean spending time apart from her policeman boyfriend Sam - when all Sam wants to do is settle down and start a family. Should Dorothy give up her dreams of stardom to stay in Liverpool and become a full-time wife and mother? Meanwhile, Lynne Donegan, having lost her childhood sweetheart in the war, is bringing up her daughter on her own, eking out a meagre living as a dressmaker. Dorothy and Lynne's lives are destined to intertwine in ways they could never have expected. For both women are keeping secrets from their loved ones: secrets that are destined to burst into the open, changing the two women's lives forever.
- Author BiographyJune Francis has lived in Liverpool nearly all her life. She is the author of over thirty previous historical sagas, mainly set in Liverpool, and is one of the UK's top PLR earners. She also writes historical romances for Harlequin Mills & Boon.
- Author(s)June Francis
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.