All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new Green Mountain Romance from the New York Times bestselling author of And I Love Her. Ella Abbott has long been secretly in love with Gavin Guthrie. A few recent encounters have only added to her infatuation, especially the kiss they shared at her sister s wedding. It doesn t matter to Ella that Gavin is in a bad place. He says there s hope for a future with him, that he has thing to offer her. But all Ella cares about is the love she feels. It s been seven long years since Gavin lost his brother. He d kept himself under control and moving forward until his brother s beloved dog died and his brother s widow re-married. Since then, he s been drinking, fighting, and even getting arrested. It seems the only time his demons leave him alone is when Ella is around. Gavin kws it wouldn t be fair to drag Ella into his darkness, but when she inserts herself into his life, what choice does he have but to allow her to soothe his aching heart?
- Author BiographyMarie Force is the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling, award-winning author of more than forty contemporary romances, including the Green Mountain series, the McCarthys of Gansett Island series, the Fatal series, the Treading Water series and numerous stand-alone books. While her husband was in the U.S. Navy, Marie lived in Spain, Maryland, and Florida, and she is now settled in her home state of Rhode Island. She is the mother of a young adult, a teenager and two feisty dogs, Brandy and Louie.
- Author(s)Marie Force
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleGreen Mountain Romance
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight181 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.