Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica is a life unexamined. Farmers, cops, factory workers, used car salesmen, the characters in It's Saturday define themselves by their work, but when the weekends roll around, they find themselves wondering what makes them who they really are. Some find answers: love, the yearning for it, self-awareness, joy, connection. Others must keep searching. These are American stories.
- Author BiographyMIKE BARRETT was raised in the rural Midwest. He's held jobs in factories, restaurants, hospitals, schools, colleges, and universities. Past editor of Passages North and the 1990-1991 Fiction Fellow at the Wisconsin Institute for Creative Writing, he produces an online chronicle for emergency department staff and registers patients in the ER of a major university hospital.
- Author(s)Mike Barrett
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.90Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.