All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique cookbook that includes more than one hundred recipes for little chefs. Each recipe contains a list of ingredients, detailed cooking directions, a photo of the finished dish, and tips from the chef! Most of the recipes feature fruits and vegetables to ensure children are eating nutritious foods.Nevin Martell has been writing about food and culture for more than a decade and a half. His work regularly appears in the Washington Post, Wine Enthusiast, Cheese Conisseur, Plate, and CityEats.com.
- Author BiographyNevin Martell: Nevin Martell has been writing about food and culture for more than a decade and a half. His work regularly appears in the Washington Post, Wine Enthusiast, Cheese Connoisseur, Plate, as well as online at the CityEats.com. Rebecca Galera: Rebecca Galera has been passionate about the Fine Arts since she was a child. She sees her job as an illustrator as a link between her and her childhood. Very imaginative, her creations are always full of wonderful colors.
- Author(s)Nevin Martell
- PublisherAuzou Eveil
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintAuzou Eveil
- Content Notecolourful illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket,Wire-O,Laminated
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.