All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionItas time to learn to live by faith in a certain God in uncertain times. Many have thought that having the right doctrine in our heads is all we need. Nothing could be further from the truth! Unless we kw how to LIVE by faith daily, we will t be successful when what we have relied on proves inadequate or fails. This book is about learning to live by faith as a lifestyle. It is about learning to live by faith as naturally as a fish lives in water. Jesus upholds everything by His word. He can surely uphold us through the worst storms. And through Him we have access to the Father who loves us, and for whom thing is too hard. All that is required is our faith. That is what this book is all about. Itas time to walk on water.
- Author(s)Dan De Kock
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.